Our Cloud Telephone Services
We offer a cloud-based telephone service, enabling you to use your existing Internet connection to make and receive phone calls. Our services are suited for remote working and small office home office (SoHo) environments. For a range of technology services for your business, including IT, telephony and connectivity please visit Telappliant.
You can start using our services for free. The service is available as a prepay (pay as you go) or post-pay service with no ongoing commitment or monthly costs. You can also purchase telephone numbers so that you can establish a virtual presence at any location. Other services include UK call plans, ISDN replacement (SIP trunking) and number porting services.
What do I need to get started?
You will need an Internet connection and either an IP phone (see here) or softphone such as Zoiper .
What are the features and benefits?
- Low call rates. You can dial other users for free and call landline / mobile destinations at very competitive rates.See our full rates here.
- Phone numbers. Do you want to advertise your business with a London, Manchester or Birmingham number? Maybe you want to establish an international presence in New York. With our virtual telephone numbers you can establish global reach for your business. See our full range of numbers here.
- Voicemail to email. Callers can leave a message when you are unavailable. Their message is then emailed to you as a sound attachment.
- Call forwarding. Divert your incoming calls to any destination worldwide. Set schedules so that calls are forwarded to you out of business hours.
- Group calling. Enable inbound calls to ring at multiple destinations simultaneously. This is useful if for example you have colleagues in different locations.
- Download Call History. You can download your call history in a spreadsheet-compatible format.
- Use on multiple devices. Enables callers to reach you at home, in the office, or while you're on the move.
- Use our cloud PBX service for enhanced call handling features.
- Caller ID . Once you have purchased phone numbers you can then set your callerid to use any of them, providing customers with local presence. You can also withhold your id just like with a normal dialling service.
- 999 Emergency Services Access. Access to emergency services is available to customers based in the UK mainland. Users must register their details to enable access. Please note that emergency service calls via our service requires an Internet connection to be available.